Price Decline in Major Hemp Product Categories Ushers in the Fall Harvest
Hemp Benchmarks has published their October 2019 Spot Price Index Report today.
This month’s publication introduces several new product categories and sub-categories. Spot pricing is now available for CBG Biomass, and the Refined Hemp Oil category is now supported by 3 new sub-categories: Distillate – Full Spectrum, Distillate – Broad Spectrum, and Distillate – THC Free.
Over 30 pages of detailed analysis and commentary are available in the latest report, including:
- October Assessed Price by Product Category
- NEW Refined Hemp Oil Sub-Category Pricing
- Monthly Biomass Volume Discount Curve
- Wholesale Price Correlation Matrix
- Weather Impacts On Harvesting Across U.S.
- State THC Rules
- USDA Interim Final Rule Update
Download the full report here!