The Definitive Source for Wholesale Cannabis Prices
- 2021 U.S. Wholesale Cannabis Market Overview & Analysis
- 2021 State Wholesale Market Monthly Average Prices & Analysis:
- Other State Markets
- 2021 saw the course of the U.S. Spot Index break with trends observed in each of the prior two years. Rather than exhibiting a downtrend in Q1, 2021 saw the national average composite price generally climb through the first five months of the year.
- Driven by falling prices in the country’s largest markets, the U.S. Spot began to decline in the middle of 2021.
- Growers in many states increased production in response to the record-setting sales seen in 2020 to keep pace with demand and organic market growth.